Sunday, December 4, 2011

Learning #2

Since the last post about learning we have shot our scene assignments. Working with classmates was a great experience. Gripping and gaffing was a nice no pressure way to observe and learn things. It taught me that other people have creative ideas and solutions. Maybe before this class I thought that my way was the best way 100 percent of the time. Now it's probably the best way 95% of the time. The main thing I am focusing on now is selecting good areas to shoot and really paying attention to focus. My strengths include framing and I also feel that I have a better sense of how to light indoors better than most of my peers.

I hope to ultimately direct, but I would still be very happy with myself as a director of photography or even a cameraman as long as I was being a cameraman for something cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment