Friday, September 16, 2011

Learning

So far I feel I have learned the most about lighting. In 201 I had no idea how to get rid of shadows or make things look pretty in general. I didn't understand the purpose of silks. It never occurred to me that a light can be bounced off the ceiling. I thought they had to be put directly on the subject. I've also come to pay more attention to eye light.

I feel like my best strength as far as videography goes is composition. I seems to do well placing things along the rule of things. Focus is the hardest thing I deal with. Things look good on the screen unless you really pay attention to it. Sometimes you have to go past focus then back to make sure the image is sharp.

I'm also pretty good at using lines to creating a sense of depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment