Wednesday, September 14, 2011

GGOOOOOLLLLL

I want to make movies, direct them. Start out small then eventually built to a mega-blockbuster trilogy that will be utterly breathtaking and human.

I feel like people don't see things the way I do, and that is an Effin-A-Crying-Shame.

I've come to realize that although I have good vision as far as shots and angles and how I want that to relate to the story at that certain moment in the film, others are much better than me at making things look super pretty. My main goal in this class is to find some balling cinematographers for my projects.

As far as my education in this class goes,  I want to get better at manipulating depth of field and lighting. Using fog machines sounds pretty cool, too. To do this I need to read the books and check out cameras every weekend so I can film, edit and post things and be like, "Don't look at me, look at what I'm looking at."

No comments:

Post a Comment