Monday, August 29, 2011

10 Freaky Thangs


1. I've had nicknames all throughout my life. I define the people I know by what name they call me. I'm most proud of my current nickname "kbone" because it is a self-imposed nickname. I have three different groups I run with in Tuscaloosa and they all call me kbone simply because I said they should.

2. I don't have cable or internet.

3. I like making people I don't know uncomfortable.

4. I'm currently rushing through the Song of Fire and Ice (Game of Thrones) novel series trying to get the last chapter of the Dark Tower series out of my system.

5. Speaking of Game of Thrones. The scene where Eddard Stark is executed is the most beautiful TV scene I have ever seen.

6. Guilty pleasure for Sons of Anarchy. Since I am sans cable I am currently searching for a viewing buddy.


7. Rocknrolla is such a pretty movie.




8. I like to wear really cheap clothes and very expensive sunglasses.


9. I divide my life into eras according to the most influential band at that time. I have had 3 main eras. And I am currently in transition waiting for a fourth to come along. There have been many other bands besides the three, and once an era is over I still listen to those bands, but they don't connect with me like they did during the era.
The first and greatest and only one tattoo worthy was Alkaline Trio.
Then there was Bright Eyes (oh Conor)

and lastly Kings of Leon


10. Sometimes I can see the future.

1 comment: